Let’s see, what we need in this unpredictable tropical climate is to make sure our makeup stays fresh all day. Shiseido MAQuillAGE Spring/Summer 2014 base and point makeup promises a pore and shine free face with its new, thin, comfortable gel-liquid foundation, the MAQuillAGE True Liquid Long Keep UV (S$60) which comes with a skin-smoothing sponge for easy application. Other new products include:
- Beauty Keep Base UV (S$60)
- Essence Glamorous Rouge Neo (available in 6 new colours and two limited shades – PK 205 and RD 406; S$43)
- True Rouge (available in 2 new colours – BE 700 and PK 701; S$49)
- True Eye Shadow (available in 2 new colours – Elegant Blue and Fresh Pink; S$69)
- True Highlight (limited edition; available in one colour, S$56)
Say goodbye to touch ups! The MAQuillAGE True Liquid Long Keep UV features a lasting network gel formulation that will help diminish pores and shine with an ultra-thin layer of foundation, absorbs only sebum for a matte and smooth finish and evenly covers any imperfections. The liquid foundation’s serum moisturizes, firms and refines your skin with its moisturising ingredients – Super Hyaluronic Acid and Glycerin. Plus, it contains SPF 30PA+++. This is definitely a game-changer!
What you see is what you get!
I’m using OC 20 and notice how it evens out my skin and reduces the sight of my veins!