Have you tried Water Transfer Nail Decals? It’s a quick and easy way to apply cute nail art on your fingernails without breaking the bank. Gummi Nails recently launched their new Water Transfer Nail Decals online with these exclusive Chinese New Year designs: Abundance, Happiness, Luck, Prosperity and Virtue. Priced at S$5.00 each, it’s really an inexpensive way to style your nails this CNY. You can also shop for the amazing bundle deals at only S$8.88 for two designs. HUAT AH!
- Trim and clean your fingernails.
- Apply nail polish on your fingernails. Dry thoroughly.
- Remove plastic cover. Cut out the pattern and soak in water for 10-20 seconds.
- Moisten your fingernail and place the pattern in position with a tweezer.
- Soak up excess water with paper towel and dry it.
- Apply top coat and dry thoroughly.
You can shop online at www.gumminails.com and receive FREE local shipping!
Watch a quick video on how to apply Water Transfer Nail Decals.
“Abundance“ features 招き猫 or Maneki-Neko (Lucky Cat) and fish. The word fish in Mandarin or 余 sounds like Abundance. Hence, 年年有余 (Nian Nian You Yu) meaning “Abundance through the year” is uttered at the start of the new year.
“Happiness“ features the Chinese character, 福 (Fú) which means ”good fortune” or “happiness”.
“Luck“ features 招き猫 or Maneki-Neko (Lucky Cat), a common Japanese figurine believed to bring good luck to the owner.
images: Gummi Nails