It’s PANDA-MANIA! First, Singapore welcomed Jia Jia and Kai Kai, two adorable giant pandas from Chengdu, China earlier this month. This year, Chengdu Panda Base has launched “PandaQuest”, an online search on Facebook for the new panda ambassadors or “Pambassadors” in the US, UK and Singapore to raise awareness about panda conservation and ultimately, return the pandas back to the wild. Isn’t this awesome?
Panda lovers, do you want to work with pandas? Well, this is what the Chengdu Pambassador program has in stores for you: You will participate in the “Global Panda Conservation Tour” which will take place from March to July 2013 and travel to Chiang Mai (Thailand), Tokyo (Japan), Edinburgh (UK), Vienna (Austria), St-Aignan (France), Madrid (Spain), Atlanta (US), Mexico City (Mexico), Adelaide (Australia), Hong Kong, Macao, Taipei and Chengdu for six months. Each Pambassador will receive a stipend of US$20,000 to help them carry out their plans for endangered animal protections. Read more about what Pambassadors do here. Are you up for the challenge? We have two New iPads to help you kick start your journey!
Scroll down for the contest details as well as our Fash-Inspiration (Panda Style!):
Hello PANDA! You know, I’ve never seen a real panda in my entire life. True story.
NOW, are you convinced that Pandas are the cutest animals everrr?
It’s contest time, once again! Fash-Eccentric Facebook fans/readers will stand a chance to win one of the TWO New iPads (16GB) and here’s how:
- “LIKE” Fash-Eccentric Facebook page (if you haven’t already, click here: www.facebook.com/fasheccentric) and Chengdu Pambassador Facebook page (or click here: http://goo.gl/2j8ZZ)
- Create your own profiles on PandaQuest (http://goo.gl/2j8ZZ) and leave me a comment here with your username or email your username to firstname.lastname@example.org – I will HUG your profile on PandaQuest!
- Finally, rally your friends and family members to HUG your profile on PandaQuest to score points (each hug = 10 points) and two winners with the HIGHEST POINTS will win the New iPads!
Easy right? Start now as contest ends on October 1st, 2012 (Monday). You’ve got a few days left!
Here are the Terms & Conditions for this giveaway:
- Giveaway is open to people living in Singapore
- Participants must create a profile on PandaQuest to qualify
- Giveaway ends October 1st, 2012 (Monday)
- Prizes will ready for collection 3-4 weeks after the end of the giveaway
PANDA INSPIRATION from Lady Gaga? Err… NO.
BUT, we are a fan of Gaga’s partner-in-crime, Nicola Formichetti‘s super cute Nicopanda.
I love love love SpiritHoods (and have one too!) – so why not get one in full / half Panda?
How about this adorable Panda manicure to show your love for the cutest animal in the world? LOVE!
Stripes and polka dots do clash beautifully in this black & white inspiration: Nasty Gal‘s Opposites Attract Blouse (USD38.00) and Heel & Toe Dress (USD88.00). Panda love comes in black and white!