Did you know it’s the 20th year of the Great Singapore Sale? Wow! This year, MasterCard invited me to go on a little adventure on one of their four specially curated shopping trails – Haji Lane Trail. Armed with a map and a prepaid MasterCard PayPass, my sister and I head down to Haji Lane to discover unique buys and fab deals that GSS has to offer. If you’re wondering what the MasterCard PayPass is, it’s a prepaid MasterCard and also an EZ-Link card. You can instantly pay for items under $100 such as your cuppa coffee, taxi fares or even groceries without the hassle. Just look for the PayPass symbol at the checkout and tap your card to pay. Easy right?
If you’re a curious shopper, here are the four shopping trails, as curated by MasterCard:
- Orchard Road Trail – the ‘Style’ trail from high-street fashion clothes & jewellery to beauty products
- Haji Lane Trail – ‘Off-the-beaten-track’ trail from authentic cuisines to one-of-a-kind unique design outfits
- Bugis Trail – ‘Indie’ trail from cafes showcasing local music talent to indie brand retailers
- Sentosa Trail – ‘Family’ trail for everyone of all ages in the household
For more information, visit pricelesssingapore.com/gss .
I am super ready to explore the Haji Lane trail. Bring it on!
Thanks to MasterCard for sending me a S$200 prepaid PayPass card for the ultimate shopping experience.
Coined as the “off-the-beaten” track trail, I can’t wait to shop up a storm.
I started my journey at Threadbare & Squirrel (660 North Bridge Rd Singapore 188797). I love their beautifully curated jewelery, clothing and gosh, Happy Socks!
I love the quirky picks from Mod Parade (68 Haji Lane Singapore 189261) especially the Batman tulle skirt!
Check out Grammah (66 Haji Lane Singapore 189261), Mod Parade‘s vintage sister store for cool knick knacks.
Jack, the cat is guarding the front door of Dulcetfig (41 Haji Lane Singapore 189234). Cat lovers, don’t miss out this store as you’ll find plenty of cat-designs and also a catnip knit toy for your furry one.
I completed my shopping at Haji Lane – and ended the trail at Topshop (Raffles City 230 Victoria Street Singapore 188021).
Here’s my shopping loot: I love this Amado Gudek resin diamond rings from Dulctfig.
Who doesn’t love Happy Socks? I got three pairs from Threadbare & Squirrel.
Happiness is GSS 2013! I grabbed some items from Topshop‘s sale rack. What a steal! Ultimately, what made my day priceless is the company and great deals!
WHO WANTS TO SHOP FOR FREE?
1000 prepaid $100 MasterCard cards up for grabs until 31st July 2013. To enter, simply:
1. Text PAYPASS to 72211 to register for the promotion
2. Tap 10 times with MasterCard PayPass between 1 June and 31 July 2013 and retain your charge slips as proof of purchase
More details at: http://bit.ly/11XuJAM